The rain finally went away and we went out to play. No running as duncan is still recovering from his ear operation. They did both manage to slip over though! Doh!! This is a Flora Range just near our home, right in the middle of a concrete jungle.
Hooray for us! We left the flat and saw nature. How good was that cascade, he he he. I hope Duncan will want to go back after exclaiming that 'the bushwalk tripped me over... twice'. I'm sure he'll forgive the bushwalk, I mean after all, we did get to be cavemen! Good times, great photos x
2 comments:
Love the photos
Hooray for us! We left the flat and saw nature. How good was that cascade, he he he. I hope Duncan will want to go back after exclaiming that 'the bushwalk tripped me over... twice'. I'm sure he'll forgive the bushwalk, I mean after all, we did get to be cavemen! Good times, great photos x
Post a Comment