Saturday, January 17, 2009

I Went Walking...........

I went walking.
What did you see?
I saw a camera pointing at me!
We went for a walk through the neighbourhood this morning and just for something different the kids took photos of what they thought was interesting.
Duncan took these pics,the guy on the motorcycle thought it was pretty funny. I love the one of his sister.
Emily took these.

Duncan thought taking photos on your walk was a silly idea at first yet once he started he couldn't stop!
He was most disappointed when the batteries ran out so we went to the park.
It's nice to see the kids perspective.

2 comments:

Amber said...

oh how lovely. I like their perspectives. I think you may have some creative little ones there..xxx

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

What a fantastic idea. Great way to get the kids being creative and out and about too. I love it.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online