Could Not Stop Laughing:yesterday with Ben
Walked a Mile: Feels like every day
Slept During the Afternoon: Last week - thanks to gastro
Picked Flowers: Last Week - on my walk
Wrote a Letter: A couple of months ago
Lay Down on the Grass: Last December, I should do that more often.
Ate Without Cutlery:Sushi- today
Gave Someone A Gift: Last week- my son's birthday
Mixed a Special Drink for Yourself: i don't mix drinks, I always end up with a headache if I do!
Watched Two Movies in One Day:Few weeks back, a relaxing weekend
Made Something With Your Hands: Today, a mess!!!
Counted Someone's Toes: Today
Talked on the Phone for One Hour : Last Wednesday night
Sat and Did Nothing : Nothing??? Who gets to do nothing???
Read Aloud: Today, I hate homework more than my son does!





1 comment:
Oh lovely lovely! Thanks for joining in! xx pip
Post a Comment