We live in a little 'ol unit and unfortunately we have no garden.
I kind of compensate by putting these little guys on the windowsill but I'm often cursing at them when trying to open the window.
Maybe it's a good thing as I have a pretty black thumb!
This little golden lobster also lives on the windowsill, he was given to me by my grandmother. I loved him as a child 'cause he was very shiny and had red rhinestone eyes that have since fallen out, he also doubles as a great bottle opener.
Vase was courtesy of the local op-shop.





6 comments:
I used to have a little line of cacti and succlents on a window sill, too. They looked lovely, but I ended up with a lot of cactus injuries on my arm, after trying to open the window!
Funny I can't grow a thing in a pot!
Now that's my type of garden. I probably could keep that alive if I tried really hard.
My nanna did most of the leg work on the actual growing, they just live on my porch and get rained on occasionally. They're real troopers!
Kittens are fun and I can highly recommend them! Just be warned. They will climb your legs, regardless of whether you're wearing pants or shorts, wake you up at 4 crying, and definitely not get along with your other cat!
-Jemma
what a cool little window sill...nice bits of green on the inside!
Thanks for checking out my eye-spy and joining in with Pay it Forward! I will let you know when to expect some handmade goodies in the mail. It won't be anything to do with gardening, I promise! Growing up, I had a cactus on my bedroom window sill. I don't know how many times the curtain would knock it over and I would be trying to put it back in the pot without injury. But I liked it being on the window sill! (It survived this treatment for years!) :)
Post a Comment