Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Secret Santa.


At my work every year we have a Kris Kringle gift swap and somehow my great friend Cathy and I always end up buying for each other.
It's supposed to be anonymous. Ok, so it's totally rigged but I'm not complaining, oh no, it's quite the opposite.
We always get something really great for each other 'cause we know each other so well.
This year she's really outdone herself, I got this gorgeous, wooden brooch by Blink Designs of Melbourne.
After checking on the net I have found they have other beautiful creations too! You can check them out here.
Isn't it wonderfully sweet.
Thanks Cathy

3 comments:

Miss Muggins said...

I love that brooch and a rigged secret santa. Nothing worse than a dodgy gift from someone who doesnt know you (actually there is a lot worse!)Have a wonderful Christmas - thanks for visiting my blog and leaving lots of comments -hugs Laurelxxx

Megan.K. said...

Love the brooch. have a wonderful Christmas Libby. Lovely to have met you thru blogging this year. xo Megan

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Love adorable owls...
Merry Christmas to you & your family dear...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online