It's always nice to find a new blog and it's even nicer to find someone with similar interests who also lives in Sydney.
So here goes.........
something I would like to do in 2009 is improve my sewing skills, they are very basic and leave a lot to be desired.
Something new I'd like to try would be Crazy Patchwork!
It appeals to me for a few reasons,
* it's super cute
* doesn't look too hard
* it's not as precise as your "sane" patchwork
* I think it may be possible even with my dodgy old Singer.
* I found a fantastic tutorial here
So there you go.
As per usual I'm not sure exactly when I'll get around to it but hey, I have all year right!

1. Sachet Detail, 2. crazy patchwork blue bag - detail, 3. Crazy patchwork heart detail, 4. Crazy Patchwork tutorial 3





2 comments:
I would love to try some patchwork too, and this looks like a great solution to the not so good at straight stuff issues.
I love crazy patchwork, would love to see some of yours this year :)
Post a Comment