Anastasia of Anastasia Drawing And Dreaming came up with a great theme this week, a taste of summer.
Summer is the smell of sea air, frangipannis and mangos.
Summer is magic.
Barbques with friends and family, sandcastles, swimming and daylight savings.
Summer was always a favorite as a child and the very best thing was dancing on the wet grass under the sprinkler!
I love summer, hope you enjoy yours too.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Eye Spy - A Taste Of Summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
Oh I remember those fun days under the sprinkler - pre water restrictions! We had a pool too, as kids we were super lucky! (just an above ground Clarks - but a pool nonetheless!
It's so sad we can't play under the sprinklers anymore.... : (
And no slip'n'slide either. Booooo~
Ahhh, yes. Mangoes.
The juicier the better please!
-Jemma
what a great photo - sums summer up perfectly
I forgot about dancing under the sprinkler! Great picture too! :)
thanks for the comment on my blog. I used to love playing under the sprinkler in summer when I was a kid. With all the water restrictions now we can't do it.
Ahhh, sprinkler action. Oh the memories!
Sprinklers and soak-it hoses were so much fun. Pity, with all the water restrictions, that kids here may never experience the same joy.
What a beautiful picture! It's funny I think I don't like summer much, but I have enjoyed reading about everyone's "taste of summer", maybe I don't mind it after all!
Post a Comment