What to write, what to write.
I have been avoiding blogland and the media altogether, hiding in my safe little bubble, unable to deal with all the loss.
How silly!!!
When i think about all the wonderful people I've been in contact with through my blog all I can hope is that your all alright.
How lucky I am to have my home family and friends safe and sound.
So I finally return to blogland to find a wonderful suprise,
what a fantastic effort people are putting into helping the communities devastated by the fires.
It's no suprise really, the bloging community is full of wonderfully kind and creative people.
You just have to check out Etsy and Ebay to see all the fundraising that is being done, you may even find something you like too! All the items in my Etsy sidebar are part of the appeal.
Handmade Help is a wonderful site dedicated to the bushfire relief , you can help out by donating craft materials, handmade goods, knitting socks. There are heaps of ideas listed there.
Now I'm off to check out my craft stash and see what I can come up with.
I'll keep you posted.






No comments:
Post a Comment