Last Tuesday night I had a magical experience.
I was lucky enough to see Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova with The Swell Season at Sydney's Opera House.
From the minute they walked on stage you could feel the warmth in the air.
They are both amazingly talented musicians and songwriters and it comes across in their performance just how much their care for each other.
If you have seen the movie Once you know exactly what I am talking about and if you haven't stop reading this and go out and get it now!!!!
Once is a small Irish Indie film they made and starred in. It won several awards including the 2007 Academy Award for Best Original Song and the soundtrack as a whole also received a Grammy nomination.
It is by far one of the best films I have ever seen.
This is a night I will always remember.





No comments:
Post a Comment