Is it wrong for boys to finger knit????
Today is Duncan's news day at school. Usually on a Friday morning we are in a panic as Duncan can't think of anything he would like to talk about for news and we have tears right before leaving for school as he makes a decision right as we walk out the door.
Today was different. Today when asked what he wanted to do for news he fired a reply back immediately. "I'm going to teach everyone to finger knit," he said proudly. I taught him this new skill purely to get him of the damn playstation.
We set off for school and I was kind of hoping he would forget about it but when we got there he started finger knitting in the playground. His friends came over to see what he was doing, smirked and then went off to play handball. My heart sank, he didn't seem to notice and kept going.
I just hope he doesn't get teased, maybe he should have taken the piece of wood he broke with his bare hands at Tae Kwan Do.
The upside is when I left the school he had about 10 girls eating out of the palm of his hand, maybe that was his plan all along.
When I was looking at flickr to see if there are any other boys finger knitting there were heaps of girls and only one boy.
What do you think, should seven year old boys finger knit?????
I hope he has a good day.
Friday, September 12, 2008
finger knitting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Go Duncs!!!! Teach him French knitting with the old cotton reel next and he will have 100 girls interested!!!!!
Post a Comment