Tuesday, September 23, 2008

FOUND! Little Golden Books.


This is sort of a cross between thrifted Tuesday and A week Of Little Golden Books but either way it is good!!
We found these beauties at our local op shop this morning.I really like Richard Scarry and hadn't seen Rabbit and his Friends before. It's a funny story about some animals that find an egg, it hatches and out comes a platypus. They all have no idea what the strange little animal is! Very funny and the pictures are adorable.
I don't know who enjoys these books more, me or my daughter. My dearest did have a good point when he asked where I was going to put all these book I keep buying. I think I may have to invest in a taller bookshelf!

1 comment:

Megan.K. said...

Hi,I've tagged your blog as one of my favourites! Feel free to pass it on, but only if you want to, cheers, megan.
p.s LOVE Rabbit and his friends... the whole book is so cute and funny - especially the picture of him swimming in his own special pool. Nice find.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online