Picture from FlickrCan't believe I made it to 100 posts, whoo hoo!!!!
To celebrate Emily and I went out to the local op-shop and found some lovely treasures, any excuse will do really.
I couldn't believe I found Patons Tortoise Shell knitting needles that still had the tag on, didn't really need them but you know how it is.
Found some sweet little glasses and more Golden Books for the collection, still need that bigger bookshelf.
This will probably be one of our last sprees for a while as we are probably going to have to move in the near future.
Emily is developing a habit of her own, today she went with a bear theme.
So that's post 100 and Thrifted Tuesday all in one.
I'm off to see Merrick and Rosso being taped tonight. I'm a little nervous as they like to pick on their audience, wish me luck.





3 comments:
That sounds like a fun night out (assuming that you don't get picked on of course)!
oooh I was just headed over to you to tell you abt the owl, and you beat me to it! We love it! It's very well made Libby, thank you so much. Not only Melli wants it, but big sister wants it too!
Also, love your op-shop finds. The Children's Zoo is one of my faves. Nice score.
xo megan
Oh what great finds...that is lucky...xxx
Post a Comment