
1. Decole - Savings Bank, 2. decole set 1, 3. Decole - Owl & Bee, 4. Decole - Red Riding Hood, 5. Decole - Little Red Riding Hood, 6. Decole - Little Red, 7. Decole Cat Tea-for-One Set, 8. Decole - Bon Appetit storage jar, 9. Decole - Lunchbox, 10. Decole - Bonjour Bird Hook, 11. Decole - Colouring pencils., 12. decole 壶, 13. Decole - Tea for one set14. Not available15. Not available16. Not available
I love Decole.
I love the little faces on the little pieces.
I love the cuteness.
I love the way it makes me smile.
I love the little mushrooms and red riding hood the most.
The one thing I don't love about Decole is I can't Find where to buy it anywhere!!!!
(apart from Etsy )





1 comment:
These made me smile :) Cute cute cute.
How do you do that mosaic thing with flickr? I can't seem to work it out...
Megan
x
Post a Comment