Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Crafting.


The kids are getting very excited about Christmas.
We had the yearly Santa photo taken on the weekend, another year goes by and Emily still won't sit with Santa.
She's right into his reindeers though.
Duncan's reindeer is called Rudolf and her's is called Bambi, I don't remember a Bambi pulling Santa's sleigh!

3 comments:

Liesl said...

I mentioned on someone else's blog the other day, that I have found the perfect Santa. He instructs that you don't let the kids see him and that you "back them in". The photo is taken before anyone realises that they are sitting with some dude in a red suit and huge beard!

Ellieboo said...

I am hoping to take my little one for a photo with Santa - I think she is going to crack it when she realises what she's in for - and it sounds like it doesnt get any easier! Hoppo Bumpo's santa sounds like the go.

Miss Muggins said...

I love to see kids immersed in the spirit of Christmas - the crafting way!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online