Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Eye Spy - My secret (food) shame.


mjc45454, originally uploaded by wiccked.

Jade came up with this fantastic theme, good choice!!!
Right after Christmas you hear the grannies in the supermarkets chatter, "isn't it shocking, we've only just finished Christmas and now there are Easter eggs in the stores!!! Shame, shame, shame".
I just smile.
Mmmmmm the Cadbury Cream Egg, mmmmmm the creamy centre surrounded by that thick, milky chocolate, mmmmmmmmmmm.
My mouth is watering as I'm writing this.
Fill the stores I say, bring it on!!!

5 comments:

Lou said...

Hmmm that's why they put the Easter eggs out so early! You mustn't be the only one.

Miss Muggins said...

mmmmmm I love them too, the picture has me drooling mmmmmmm

Unknown said...

The earlier they're out the more we HAVE to buy !
clares craftroom

Megan.K. said...

I'm also a fan of the easter egg - especially those Lindt ones you can get mmm...
Hope all is well with you Libby.
x
Megan

Bird Bath said...

oh they are rather good. I want one now!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online