Sunday, February 1, 2009

Eye Spy - Something Small.

Getting back into the swing of things with my favorite meme, Eye Spy Sunday.
Jessica over at The Crafty Librarian came up with this week's theme, Eye Spy Something Small.
I've found the only projects that I have been able to finish lately have been small ones and so I have returned to beading.
I have a love hate thing going on with beading.
I love that it takes no time at all, it's quite affordable and the end result is usually pleasing to the eye yet I don't find it that challenging.
It's not like the feeling you get when you've finished a big project like crocheting a blanket or sewing a doll yet time and time again I return to it.
I must admit it is a nice feeling when you wear a piece of jewelry that you made yourself and I do enjoy making pieces for other people. I guess that's why I like it.
Here are my latest creations.....


The bracelet is made from Thai silver beads , silver charms are from Tibet, freshwater pearls, and glass beads.
The earrings are coloured glass. Hope you like them.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

those are beautiful!

Cindy said...

I love the braclet with the charms, they are both sweet.

Miss Muggins said...

Libby they are beautiful. I especially love how the bracelet is a trip around the world in one pretty package!

Lou said...

I know what you mean about everything being small projects! The joys of having small children.

Megan.K. said...

I too love the bracelet.
Sometimes I think it's good to have those small projects going just so you can stay in the creative zone... before the time and energy appears to tackle the big projects.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online