Sunday, February 1, 2009

Welcome to February.


It's February and I say thank goodness!!!
Hopefully things will settle down to a slower pace as I am absolutely exhausted.
The last few weeks have been action packed, keeping the kids entertained through the school holidays, trips to pools and beaches, sunburn, swimming and sand!!!
We had an emergency when Emily got a little too confident with one of the pet rats and squeezed it resulting in a mercy dash during a storm to the vet!
Two injections, an ultrasound and a few dollars later she is doing fine safely padlocked in her cage!
We've been to movies, seen live music, more putt putt, lots of drawing, singing, board games, computer games, playstation games, even a spot of gardening and school went back on Wednesday with a great sigh of relief .
Hopefully February will be a slow month.
Swimming lessons start tomorrow, wish me luck.

3 comments:

Lou said...

Makes me exhausted just thinking about it. My boys are not up to school age yet so I am busy of course but they are not quite up to needing the same level of entertainment yet. Well done - sounds like they would have had a great time.

Beth said...

Awww what a cutie rat you have there! I too have spent a bit on my rats and emergency surgeries, but thankfully they are hardy little creatures and generally bounce back quickly.

Oh, and I love your handmade jewellery, especially the green earrings. So pretty.

Megan.K. said...

the last few weeks of the school hols, then return to school are very hectic I agree. And it's been so hot to boot.
Love the rat!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online