Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cat Wrestling


Emily desperately wants a cat and every time we go anywhere near one she has to "just give it a kiss and a huggle", that's Emily speak for squeeze the life out of it!
Just look at the expression on this poor cats face.
When told not to squeeze the cats she says she needs to and when you tell her to stop she says she can't.
She once received three different scratches from three different cats in one day!
Cats of the world beware!

3 comments:

Megan.K. said...

Too cute! My girls are "cat-squeezers" too - runs in the family I'm afraid. I still have scars from my cat-squeezing days!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Oh dear, did you read "Of Mice and Men" at school. That line that she has to and can't stop made me laugh so hard.

Paris said...

I love to be squeezed!!! My humans squeeze me often and I squeal loud!!! They think I want them to stop.......but I don't, I want them to keep squeezing, makes me feel loved. Must admit there is MORE and MORE of me to be squeezed these days. One day Emily can visit and squeeze me. x

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online