
Went out last night and saw the always entertaining You Am I at The Metro, Sydney.
I haven't had a chance to have a listen to the new album, Dilettantes. Most of the stuff they played last night was their new stuff and i really enjoyed it. Will have to buy the new album ASAP!
I've been a fan since way back and it's great to see them still doing it and really doing it well, even if Tim Rogers does throw the occasional hissy fit on stage.
I'm not sure if he'd noticed he was still wearing Madonna's 1980's Like A Virgin lace gloves when he left the house though.
Anyway they still rock my world!!!





2 comments:
Hey Libby
You won my giveaway. Congrats.
I love You Am I too. I used to live in Canberra and go to gigs at The Metro.
I'm a big fan, too - but mostly the older stuff. Haven't really gotten into the last couple of albums, but love to catch them when they're in Melbourne!
Post a Comment