Monday, October 20, 2008

This Is................


My favorite movie.
Not just my favorite 80's movie but I would have to say my all time favorite would have to be 1987's Princess Bride.
It has everything, romance, adventure, comedy and a great cast.
Robin Wright before she was well known, Cary Elwes when he was very cute and Billy Crystal is hilarious as Miracle Max.
I have always owned a copy of this magical film and I never tire of it. It always makes me smile and I love sharing it with people that have never seen it just to see their enjoyment.
If you've never seen it go now beg, steal or borrow a copy. It's a must, and you can even watch it with your kids!
You can see the movie trailer here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpBO9FRkGsY

1 comment:

CurlyPops said...

I loved that movie too!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online