
1. Tattoo, 2. tattoo, 3. cherry blossoms, 4. Cherry Blossom (full view)


1. morning after, 2. Sweet Laraine, 3. tattoooooooo, 4. and now for something different........., 5. My most recent tattoo., 6. July 2007. Done by Kate at Chapel Tattoo in Melbourne., 7. how many licks does it take?, 8. right owl finished - closer

1. complete! 3, 2. Where The Wild Things Are, 3. HAPPY MAX, 4. Where the Wild Things Are, 5. Return of Monsters Ink @ Twin Moon, 6. Homebake 2006, 7. background 3, 8. background 2, 9. pink, 10. orange, 11. Where the wild things are tattoo, 12. Where the Wild Things Are, 13. Return of Monsters Ink @ Twin Moon
I'm toying with the idea of a new tattoo.
I like the old cherry blossoms, I've been thinking of the molecule for quite some time , then the owl thing popped into my head and now I'm into the "wild things".
What to do , what to do.
I can hear my mum saying it right now, DON'T DO ANYTHING!
Sorry Mum.





No comments:
Post a Comment