Had a very busy weekend.
We drove to Newcastle to visit my friend Sally and wouldn't you know it I forgot my camera!!!!
Sally has a new house and has had great fun filling it up with the most wonderful treasures. She does lots of op shopping and is at uni studying to be an art teacher so her house is full of her beautiful work.
After doing the rounds of the crafty blogs this morning and my lovely visit, I'M INSPIRED!!!!
I really need to forget about housework and spend time on MY creations.
I do have an excuse, Saturday night I cut myself rather badly whilst doing the dishes so no more dishes until the hand looks a bit better or I get some rubber gloves whichever comes first ( I think it will be the gloves).
Anyway, Emily, Mum and I went off to Spotlight this morning. Unfortunately there are not many really good craft suppliers around here so that's the best we can do. Mum got some very plush fur to make teddies, Emily got some wooden cats to decorate and I got all sorts of bargains. I'm going to get busy this afternoon, stay tuned!





1 comment:
Good for you Libby! Love the rainbow - cute :)
Post a Comment