Friday, October 31, 2008

Finally A Giveaway!!!!!!

31st of October and the end of Blogtoberfest!
There has been heaps of giveaways and I have been lucky enough to win one from
Big Cat's Emporium (joy) so now it's my turn to pay it forward!
I have been working on an owl softie for the last few days, he's nearly finished. I got the pattern from this great new book, More Softies.
So if you would like to win this little fellow leave a comment by the 3rd of November and he could be yours!
You could even suggest a name for him if your feeling really creative.
Goodluck and have a good weekend :-)


Here he is hanging out with some friends, hoot hoot!

An awesome book!!!

9 comments:

CurlyPops said...

I would love to win the beatiful owl softie...fingers and toes are crossed!

Bronwyn said...

it is sooo cute -what about 'too-too' for a name?

Lisa said...

How gorgeous! I've read the first book and can't wait to see the second.

Anonymous said...

Please put me in to win! Just gorgeouse

Elizabeth said...

how very sweet!

"Henry" - i just like that name . . .

what a fun giveaway!

bitsofsunshine.typepad.com

Katie said...

great giveaway, count me in :)

sewfunky said...

I love the owl! I'd love to give him a home. I promise he'd be well looked after... :)

Megan.K. said...

I'd call him Roger. Don't know why!
He's cute.

Juddie said...

I think his name is Oswald. He's rather lovely.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online